Sunday, May 4, 2008

...the wheels on the bus keep going....


My older sister Ashley
(for better or worse the one of the many voices in my head)
She doesn't choreograph dances, she tells stories through movement and music.
She is a free spirit.
She is one of the most compassionate people I know.
She has never lost faith in me.
She never forgets to tell me how great I am.
When she looks at me, she sees me at my best potential.
She answers to no one. She follows her own drumbeat.
She saw her dreams, and is working to get there.
I wanted to be her for the first half of my life, and then when I realized I never could, I started to really appreciate what a unique soul she was.
The girl can cook!
10 minutes with her is better for my soul than an hour in therapy.
Everyone should know her.
She is sassy, and I love her.

No comments: