Sunday, August 16, 2009

Top Five

My family and I play a game which we have dubbed "Top Five." We pick a category and then every goes around giving their top five in the category. I am trying to get more dedicated about writing every day- so Sundays (due to it being my extreme work day) are going to become my "Top Five" days.

Today's category: Top 5 Things- that I forget to be thankful for

1. Home- the security and identity that comes from having a happyone
2. Hugs- I forget how much physical affection really encourages me
3. Sight- I watched the sun rise this morning and realized how awful it would be to not be able to visually experience it
4. Adults who shepherded me as a teenager- and still continue to do so
5. Change- often I fight it, but I know it pushes me to grow.

No comments: