Sunday, April 13, 2008

Countdowns....

10 things I've done today: worshipped, read a book, prayed, taughted, licked stamps, made soup, pressed snooze 2 times, drank a pot of coffee, listened to Flogging Molly, wrote 17 postcards

9 people I've spent quality time with in the past week: Shelley, Jamie, Jade, Chelsea, Martin, Momma, Granny, The Newtons, Amanda Lay

8 movies I highly reccomend: The Bourne Identity, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Harry Potter, The Emperor's New Groove, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Beaches, Mrs.Doubtfire, Over the Hedge

7 favorite books: Atlas Shrugged- Ayn Rand, East of Eden- Steinbeck, The Giver-Lowry, Jacob Have I Loved (?), In Search of God Knows What- Miller, Anne of Green Gables- Montgomery, Nineteen Minutes-Piccoult

6 things I need to do: start packing for DC, write my act of care paper, copy music for Sunday, finish putting away my laundary, carry the box of easter eggs to the children's wing, return phone calls

5 things that I am looking forward to: DC with the family (especially the spy museum), 30 Hour Famine with my kids, figuring out what the immediate future looks like, seeing my dad's new house, another sunny day

4 emtions I've felt today: happiness, annoyance, humility, anticipation

3 things that never fail to make me smile: sunrises, hugs, mexican food

2 current annoyances: insomnia, cold weather (life is pretty good when all you have to complain about it the weather)

1 goal for the week: finish Sunday school curriculum for the summer (Exciting, I know!)

No comments: