Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Silly Sounds I love to Hear

beCause I am in a ridiCulous mood today and Contemplating ridiCulous things, I will now Compose a list of sounds I love to hear:

1. babies when they have the hiCCups...hysteriCal
2. popping the air out of the rolls of packing bubble wrap
3. my dog tucker when he is growling but he doesn't want anyone to hear him....he fades in and out with growls...its greeeaattt
4. the sounds of about 20 kids playing any kind of game
5. my dad talking in his donald duCk voice...made laugh when I was three, still makes me laugh now that I am twenty-three
6. guitars...anytime any kind
7. the mandolin
8. ok, we should go ahead and say stringed instruments...and perCussion...okay musiC in general
9. my little sisters voiCe when she gets surprised...it goes up like 12 oCtaves
10. the sound of a familar voiCe when i answer my phone

No comments: