Sunday, November 22, 2009

Top Five

After two years on my own, I am living with people again. A mom, two teenagers (boy and girl), a dog, and now my cat. And its incredible. Yes its different adjusting to having people around all the time again, but actually quite good for me.

So this week: top five things I love about where I live now:

1. having a cat- I finally got a pet of my own. And its fun. And she purrs. And is cuddley. And follows me around- I like the adoration part.
2. Getting goodnight hugs- LOVE IT!
3. When you cook dinner, there are people there to eat it instead of eating leftovers for days on end.
4. Having coffee made when you wake up in the morning- the mom leaves for work at 6a, about the time when I wake up and there is always coffee ready. I'm going to be spoiled.
5. Cell phone reception! Gone are the days of sitting in the Food Lion parking lot at all hours of the night so I can finish a conversation!

So what started out as a really stressful thing, has turned into something quite lovely. As usual.

No comments: