Tuesday, January 5, 2010

playing catchup

Ok so I've missed two Sundays of top 5... so now we are going to catch them up

Top 5- Places I love to be in Nashville

1. Front steps of my church whenever the sun is setting- beautiful and peaceful
2. Living room of Tyne House at about 3 am talking with good friends about everything and nothing
3. The Big Bang- with the girls, singing songs we don't know the words too way too loudly
4. the classroom of CYMT
5. Nashville Convention Center- just a place where I've been every year since middle school for conventions and it just always gives a great little wave of nostalgia

Top 5- Places I love to be in Crossville

1. Saturday morning at the Cracker Barrell
2. Chelsea's front porch
3. Driving around back roads with the girls
4. Couch in the living room with my sisters
5. My thinking spot (swings at Rec park)

No comments: